When you have last visited the urologist
Prostate examinations are as important for men as gynecological examinations for women. Prostate cancer is the most frequent tumor in men older than 45 years. Early detection is the most important weapon to fight this disease. The World Health Organization recommends periodic reviews of all men over 45 years of age.
At Clínica Premium Marbella, Dr. Gonzalo Sanz has developed a program for the early detection of prostate cancer that includes ultrasound and analytics.
Which patients benefit from a urological review:
- Patients older than 45 years.
- Patients with a family history of prostate problems.
- Patients with urinary symptoms (decreased urination, urinary frequency).
In our early diagnosis unit we have:
- Highly qualified personnel.
- 24-hour emergency service.
- Urological ultrasound.
- Latest generation prostatic laser.
- Laparoscopic surgery.