Dr Gonzalo Sanz Urologist in Marbella
- Undergraduate Studies (1985-1991)
- Doctorate studies (1994-1996). Research proficiency obtained in 1998.
- Specialist in urology formed at University Clinic University of Navarra in 2001
- Doctoral Thesis November 2002: Cum Laude. Presence of prostatic cells in the iliobturator lymph node in patients with clinically localized prostate carcinoma by determining the PSA and PSMA RT PCR: Prognostic value.
- Academic corresponding to the University of Cádiz 2003 for the Prof. López Rodríguez prize for the best research prize in Urology.
- Resident doctor April 1996 – April 2001
- Visiting doctor. Jackson Memorial Hospital and Cedars. Miami Florida. USES.
- Assistant Professor of practical classes. General Surgical Pathology (Urology) Faculty of Medicine. University of Navarra. Academic courses Year 19184.108.40.206.00.
- Professor in the Specialization Courses in Surgical Nursing. Nursing school. University of Navarra. Courses 96 / 97,97 / 98,98 / 99,99 / 00.
- Elected member of the Spanish Society of Urology since 1997.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Spanish Association of Urology during the years 2000-2001.
- Coordinator of the Group of Urologists in Training of the Spanish Association of Urology (2000-2001)
- Urology specialist at Santos Reyes Hospital 2001-2005
- Urology specialist at Hospital Costa del Sol 2005
- Medical Director of Clínica Premium Marbella 2010-Present
Awards and Scholarships
- ACTAS UROLOGICAS ESPAÑOLAS Award for the best annual publication. Analysis by genomic sequencing of the p53 oncogene in bladder carcinoma. 22 (7): 552-556, 1998.
- “Julián Gutierrez De Toledo” Prize to the second best communication in the LXV National Congress of Urology Madrid 2000. Characterization of hAR gene mutations and their relation to survival in prostate carcinoma
- Scholarship from University of Miami scholarship for Spanish residents to the best curriculums. Assistance to the University of Miami. Department of Urology during June 2000.
- Prize “Julián Gutierrez De Toledo” better communication in the LXVIII National Congress of Urology Las Palmas 2003. TVT multicentric study.